Monday, March 22, 2010

It has been awhile since my last post and things are looking up for me after a few weeks. Andy and I decided to end our long distance relationship by having no exclusive relationship. I cut my hair off, which has boosted my confidence and saved time to get ready in the mornings. I am looking at buying a house because I am planning on staying in Jacksonville and rent is so expensive. At least $800 for a 2 bedroom apartment any where in this town. The house I would ideally like to live in is Springfield because there is not much traffic and it is quiet because not many people want to live there right now. Funny thing is, it's just as safe as any other historic neighborhood in town! I am so nervous it will end up costing me and arm and a leg so I seriously need to pray about this before getting over my head.
I just need a fresh start. I am sad to lose a friend like Andy but I am confident this is the right thing to do. I feel really at peace about it and I am excited to see what the future holds.
Right now my neighbor's house is abandoned/forclosed and the door of the fence keeps swinging back and forth. It is really creepy!
Anyway, I will post pictures of the house as soon as i get the numbers in.

No comments: