Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Staying Busy

I'm starting to spread myself thin again. I never know how to do it gracefully while getting important things done, like cleaning. Although some pretty amazing things happen when I get going!

I'm planning a series for girls at my school where I get 12th grade ladies from the local high school to mentor the 8th grade girls to get them ready for the transition out of middle school. I also want to put together a career fair for boys at the school. It's one of those things that I just need to schedule a date and then I can do the work around it.

also planning to do a neighborhood rally for the local elementary school to get people from my neighborhood more involved in the elementary and middle schools in the area.

so basically, i need to make a plan/to-do list and get working! all of this will definitely help me to stay focused while i'm waiting on the house....

No comments: