Friday, November 12, 2010

A Friday Evening

It's a Friday I didn't have to work. I am taking care of myself. I had my hair cut and now I am going to cook an amazing dinner for myself! Then I will be watching Toy Story 3! It's kind of col to have a quiet evening in. I may give in and get out of the house but I want to have a great weekend without being exhausted! I am definitely starting to sound like I'm getting old. I'm not really, it's just been a rough month and my body is starting to take a toll. I think I am finally starting to feel free and happy. I can truly say that I am finding my joy in the Lord. It is scary but incredible to not know what's ahead but to know that I'm not alone in the journey!

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

I really hope that I can live by this verse and lead a spirit-lead life!

No comments: