Saturday, July 3, 2010

Freedom

I love being American because I am free to watch America's Funniest Home Videos and they are hilarious! 4th of July is may favorite holiday in the year because it is full of all of my favorite things: spending time with those you love, fireworks, watermelon, cookouts, red white & blue, flags, history, music, dancing, warm weather, and the beach.

I don't care too much for THanksgiving or Christmas because we've never had a lot of family around during these holidays so it has usually been a boring holiday with the same 4 people every year. Cool, we open presents for an hour then have nothing to do for the rest of the day. COol, we have a huge dinner that we can't eat but have hours worth o cooking and cleaning. Now, in the future as my family grows I hope to enjoy EVERY holiday and make sure to always spend it with as many people that I love as possibe.

Right now, I am just going to take life a day at a time and enjoy as many holidays I can with friends and family. These days are only as good as you make them :D

On another note, I wish SNL and the Muppet show would combine. It would be briliant!

No comments: